Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Minsky London Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Minsky London Ltd. Reference to “you” is a reference to the purchaser of the Goods from us. “Goods” means the garments and other items purchased by you from us. Contract” means the contract between us for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions. “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
The contract between Minsky London Ltd and you is conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms & conditions stated here.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
The price of Goods quoted on our website includes VAT (Value Added Tax).
The cost of postage is shown separately. Any special or overseas order requests will be quoted by us on request and payable separately from the price of the Goods.
All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice. We will do our best to make sure all prices on this site are correct at time of publishing but at times there may be inaccuracies, for this we can not be held responsible.
Ordering Goods Online
- By placing an order through our website you are accepting our terms and conditions of sale.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. All of the products featured on our site are items sold in our retail boutique, if an item sells out we will endeavor to take it off the site as soon as possible and it may not become available again.
- We will try to ensure that all items on the site are portrayed as accurately as possible. Please be aware there might be slight variations in colour and sizing due to photography or publishing process.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we have received cleared funds and have despatched the goods.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding by us.
If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
All payment for goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the goods are delivered. We use the payment system Paypal.
We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
First Class Signed For delivery at £5.95 (First class signed for delivery parcels are normally delivered within 2 - 3 working days of being sent)
You must notify us promptly and in any event within 48 hours or receipt of any Goods if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
1.We aim to dispatch items within 2 working days is placed late in the day, the order will be dispatched the next day and delivery times stated will be extended accordingly.
2. Orders will be sent by Royal Mail first class signed for.
3. Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect.
4. On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please notify us promptly quoting your order number and full delivery address and we will investigate with the carrier.
5. You must notify us promptly (within 48 hours or receipt of any goods) if Goods appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances you must also keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim.
Although we aim to dispatch your goods to you as quickly as possible, please bear with us in busy periods.
If you would like to cancel your order before it has been sent out please let us know as soon as possible. If your order has already been dispatched then we are unable to cancel delivery, however you can still return your items for a full refund (exclusive of delivery charge)
1. If you wish to return an item then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the goods. You should make it clear if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the item. Any items returned without prior notice will not be accepted.
2. Items should be returned within 14 days of receipt and should be returned to the address given using recorded delivery via Royal Mail or your own preferred carrier.
3. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product.
4. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. If any item is received without tags, you should contact us the same day if you wish to return the item.
5. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us when being returned.
6. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item is your responsibility.
7. We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the cancellation notice, we can not refund any cost of postage unless we have sent you the item in error or the item is deemed faulty.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or there is a manufacturing fault. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Exchange items can only be despatched after the returned goods have been received by us and checked.
Errors Innaccuracies & Ommissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Warranties & Liabilities
We warrant to you that the Goods ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our website (or any other description given to you in writing).
We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the Goods after delivery.
If any defect in any Goods appear you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange either to repair the Goods or to replace them with similar Goods. Any defective Goods to be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the Goods.
Liability to you for loss or damage under no circumstances must exceed in the total amount you have paid us for those Goods.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
In no case shall Minsky London Ltd, our directors, or employees be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In any of these circumstances we reserve the right to terminate the Contract
If you give us any incorrect personal information, fail to make any payment when it is due, cancel any payment, become insolvent or commit any breach of these terms then we have the right to cancel the contract and recover possession of any goods which have been supplied by us for which payment has not been received in full.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms & conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms and the Contract between us are governed by English law.
- Only one promotional code can be used at any given time unless otherwise stated.
- When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a number of items the value of the discount is spread over each item.
- Any refund of an item purchased using a promotional code will be reduced by the value of the discount attached to it. The discount will not be refunded.
- Under no circumstances can the value of a discount code be deducted from an order if the code is defective or out of date. No replacement codes will be issued in this case.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.