The term ‘Minsky or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Minsky London Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We will do our best to make sure all prices on this site are correct at time of publishing, at times there could be inaccuracies, for this we can not be held responsible.
All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Vat is included in all prices where applicable.
Ordering Goods Online
1. By placing an order through our website you are accepting our terms and conditions of sale.
2. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. If items are out of stock or delayed we will try to contact you to ask you how or if you would like to proceed with your order. All of the products featured on our site are items sold in our retail boutiques, if an item sells out we will endeavor to take it off the site as soon as possible and it may not become available again.
3. We will try to ensure that all items on the site are portrayed as accurately as possible. Please be aware there might be slight variations in colour and sizing due to photography or publishing process.
4. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
5. When an order is made online the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we have received cleared funds and have despatched the goods.
6. Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding by us.
1. All payment for goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the goods are delivered.
2. We use the payment system Paypal.
Recorded Delivery £4.95
Recorded Delivery parcels are normally delivered within three to five working days of being sent.
Next Day Delivery £6.95
For this option orders must be made before 1pm (Monday to Thursday) to apply for next day delivery. This is excluding bank holidays.
1.We aim to dispatch items within 2 working days. If the order is placed late in the day, the order will be dispatched the next day and delivery times stated will be extended accordingly.
2. Orders will be sent by first class recorded mail delivery.
3. Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect.
4. On occasion items may be lost in transit. If this occurs, please notify us promptly quoting your order number and full delivery address and we will investigate with the carrier.
5. You must notify us promptly (within 48 hours or receipt of any goods) if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances you must also keep all packaging, as this may be required when making a claim.
We aim to dispatch your goods to you as quickly as possible. Please bear with us in busy periods.
If you would like to cancel your order before it is sent out please let us know as soon as possible.
If your order has already been dispatched then we are unable to cancel your delivery, however you can still return your items for a full refund.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are not and would like to return an item then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return.
Items may be returned for full refund or exchange.
This does not include Sales items which can be exchanged but not refunded.
1. Email us at email@example.com to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the goods. Any items returned without prior notice will not be accepted.
2. Items should be returned within 14 days of receipt and should be returned to the address below using recorded delivery via Royal Mail or your own preferred carrier.
3. You should make it clear if you require an exchange or refund for the item.
4. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product.
5. Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. If any item is received with no tags, you should contact us the same day if you wish to return the item.
6. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us when being returned.
7. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item is your responsibility.
8. We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the cancellation notice, we can not refund any cost of postage unless we have sent you the item in error or the item is deemed faulty.
For all web returns please send to:
45 Station Road, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3NB
If you should have an item that is faulty please follow the returns instructions and we will offer a replacement or refund in accordance to your legal rights. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or there is a manufacturing fault.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items.
Exchanged items can only be despatched after the returned goods have been received and checked.
1. Only one promotional code can be used at any given time unless otherwise stated.
2. When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a number of items the value of the discount is spread over each item.
3. Any refund of an item purchased using a promotional code will be reduced by the value of the discount attached to it. The discount will not be refunded.
If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
We may also use this information to tell you about changes to our website or to let you know about our products.